3/25/2013

Shut The Front Door!

Thanks, Missouri. 

Now, I know I never communicated the need to dig myself out of over a foot of snow, but you saw that on a Monday morning, nothing would make me happier. I had to use a broom to reach the top of my minivan. I rolled my pant legs up to my knees and still ended up with soggy cold hems. 

They call this type of snow, "Heart attack snow" do you know why? because shoveling out of the heavy wet stuff has been known to KILL PEOPLE. 

Anyway, in other news, I'm exiting the first trimester this week. Soon to be feeling awesome, right...right?

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. 

The weekend started out well, with a trip to the circus, lunch at a pizza buffet with the munches and trivia with my friends, but then yesterday it began snowing at like 8-ish in the morning and didn't stop until after 11 last night. Jeeves suggested getting some supplies, even though I thought the snow was much ado about nothing, I stopped at the grocery store and that turned out to have been a good plan. 

I'm just amazed, it's the end of March, Easter is next week and our kids are going to have to wear rain boots to do an Easter egg hunt in the yard. Criminey. 




1 comment:

Julie said...

It beats climbing over snowbanks. Mud boots can be pretty if pink to go with the frills of a dress.
Glad your almost into your next trimester. It so much better...I hear.
Take care. Blessings!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...