3/22/2013

Photo Friday

It's been awhile since my photos have been up to par and I have received some comments that they are not showing up, so after sucking it up and paying for a flickr account I've been doing some downloading and thought for the next little bit I'll give you a break from my blathering and show some cute on fridays.

Untitled
It's from awhile ago, but still cute

Untitled
Doodle in his favorite chair

Untitled
Dino Face Painting with my Girlie-Que's

Untitled
OMG Mommy! U So Funny!

Untitled
Why is this on me?

Untitled
Crowing, which is the cutest thing ever

Untitled
Happy Weekend from Ninja Land. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

You have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing. By the way, there's a beautiful mama in there too.
Blessings!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...