2/05/2013

Name Change

I had been calling my little guy Squirt for a long time and in the past few months he has developed a new nickname at home that translated pretty well here too. So without further ado.

Doodle
image.jpeg
God, this kid is cute!
 










This nickname came about in a general progression of nickname changes, as happens with all of my children.
1. Daniel
2. Danny
3. Danny-dude
4. Danny-doodle
5. Doodle Bug
6. Doodle
image.jpeg
Even sick, he's happy!











and now there are all sorts of variations
baby doodle
doodle pants
doodle-y doo
doodle man
image.jpeg
Doodle Smiles











The Girls and I built a snowman on Sunday.
image.jpeg
Mommy did all the work











and because we live in Missouri, the next day it looked like this...

image.jpeg
How the mighty have fallen

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the new nickname! The pictures aren't behaving for me, though. Drat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...