7/16/2012

Starting Over

Today is day one of Ninja Mommy Diet 2012.

So far I've gotten through to lunch time with no extra snacking. Greek yogurt in, lots of water and a plan for a sandwich full of veggies for lunch. I'll be the first to admit that I did have a final hurrah this weekend. I consumed and gorged until I felt like trash. But it's a new day and I've got this.

I'll try and get some photos loaded from the weekend, we had such a fun time at the farm, relaxing and playing in the creek. Amazingly there was a break in the heat this weekend, but it made for a chilly dip in the water, and I was too much of a pansy to get all the way in. Felix was in the water for the better part of Saturday, and then in spite of a good soaking we had a small campfire and made smores, I ate 3

*ashamed*

Oh well, that's life.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Nah, no shame. You're on it today and you'll keep at it!

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

nah, I had 3 too! I figure you only have s'mores once per year so it's okay to enjoy them. I'm shocked that I wasn't 10 pounds heavier when we got home on Sunday. I sure felt like I would be. I started over today too with Pilates and oatmeal!

Carbie Girl said...

would you believe the first time I ever had a smore was last year? True story... i've always known what they were and heard of em but never actually had one. :-O Needless to say I've been missing out big time lol back in the game you go, no shame in that :0)

Erin said...

Oh greek yogurt... how I love thee. Esp. with strawberries.

Julie said...

Gotta start somewhere's and today's a great day to do it. My 1st back was yesterday...it was okay but not grand. Today is much better...at least food wise so far. Good luck and have a blessed afternoon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...