Today was such a lovely day, I spent it with my family and we ate good food, retold some of our favorite memories and enjoyed some time with some of the people who mean the most to me. In the spirit of the season, here are some things I remembered to be thankful for today.
1. My family: Jeeves, Pumpkin, Sunshine, Mutti, Gram, Grump, Dad, Felix, Brit, Livie, Rhys, and so many others who enrich my life, each and every day.
2. My blog: which allows me to reach out and connect with all of you, I may never meet you but you are in my hearts.
3. My home: This comfy welcoming mess is where I feel most at ease and it's been such a blessing to have a place to call and make my own.
4. My Friends, both at work and in my personal life. The fact that you guys know me and still like me amazes me. because you are all so awesome.
5. Holiday pies at Mcdonalds: (hello, I'm pregnant, one of these things was totes gonna be food)These vanilla custard filled nightmares are the stuff sugar coma-diabetic dreams are made of and they have only been in stores for a few days but I already have 3 of them in my fridge (because they taste better cold, trust me)
6. Craft blogs: So many of my favorite gifts this year have come from craft and DIY blogs that I have found. It's so neat to have such an endless supply of inspiration.
7. Squirt: Harboring this tiny stowaway has been a remarkable experience and has forced me to relax and spend time taking care of myself, a thing I have neglected a lot recently. Wanting his beginnings to be healthy prompted me to look at what I put myself through and make some changes, thanks shrimp!
Happy Turkey Day All!