9/14/2011

Rain = No Run

The foretold 60 degree weather came today accompanied by rain, so I did not head out into the neighborhood for my planned run/walk today. (boo) I did however, sleep for 10 hours last night and woke up to kisses from little girls which is, in my opinion, the best way possible to wake up in the morning.

I talked to my good friend Erin who lives nearby and has a membership to the same gym as me and she agreed to be my cab to the Gym when she is going there. We recently bought some booster seats for the girls and since Jeeves and I are a one car family for right now, we aren't using them yet. So we will use them in Erin's car since they are smaller and easier to use then typical car seats. I've been having a hard time finding a way to make it to the gym, this will solve part of that problem, yay

My kitchen is clean for the third day in a row and our bedrooms are also still very clean. Jeeves and I both have a hard time working on the spare room/office areas when the rest of the house is a disaster, so keeping it clean all week and working on the other places on the weekends is the plan moving forward. I also need to go shopping this weekend to get the fabric and notions to begin working on the Munches Halloween costumes and pumpkin patch outfits. This year instead of crocheting sweaters which usually end up being too hot, I am going to paint t-shirts with pumpkin faces and buy some cute Halloween leggings. I love Halloween, which I've decided is about the colors and the weather more than the actual holiday. I love the combo of black, purple and orange, and I love the cool nights, and warm days of October in Missouri. It's just a lovely time of year when I make efforts to see my family and spend time crafting and enjoying life before the craziness of the holidays kicks in. 

I hope everyone else is enjoying the beginning of Fall as much as I am, rain and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall is by far my favorite season. I love it all... the colors, scents, sounds, holidays.... It's just wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...