8/10/2011

Happy Birthday Jeeves

Today my wonderful husband is 30! Dude what an old man! Just kidding.

I woke up this morning and made him breakfast when he got home from work. I made biscuits and gravy which are his favorites. I put a tad of garlic in my gravy and it is like magic. (No joke, makes me drool.) My father in law is coming to the house today so Jeeves can sleep all day and then we are going to TGIFriday's for dinner. After dinner, Jeeves is headed to a Def Leopard Concert with his sisters and brother in law. I hope he has a wonderful day, he deserves it. On Satruday he and I have a date planned and we are going to red lobster and out to a movie, and hopefully Mutti will be keeping the munches overnight so we can make it a "really happy" birthday for Jeeves. (Are you sufficiently grossed out now?)

I'm back on plan this week, with skinny latte and light yogurt breakfasts, 300 calorie lunches and sensible dinner foods. I'm getting up to my 1800 calories a day and I'm feeling bloated so I'm gonna up my water intake today and be sure that I get all 100 ounces before dinner. Hope everyone has a good day, mine is gonna be insane. 

4 comments:

SO FAT 4 NOW said...

Watch out for the baby's head slamming around please !!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great birthday to me! LOL

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Jeeves! It sounds like the birthday plans will be awesome :)

Losing It said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...