Item 1: I went to zumba class last night and managed to make it through the whole class without fainting or wetting my pants. I think this means I am on the road to recovery. It felt good to work out, get a good sweat on(even though I hate sweating, it's somewhat okay if I'm working out and have a towel to catch the drips)I did cough my way through one of the songs about half way through but, I did it.
Item 2: Today I am rocking my new work out shoes. I bought a pair of the air pod ones that are supposed to have similar benefits to the sketchers shape-ups. I had intended on buying some expensive shoes but I found these on sale at payless and thought why spend more when what I wanted was right there?
Item 3: I received an award. Stephanie, my most constant and wonderful supporter gifted me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. I've never though of myself as sweet so this was a welcome surprise. Thanks Stephanie. To accept this award I've got to tell you about 5 of my guilty pleasures and award this to three other people.
5 Guilty Pleasures
1. Yoga pants: I own 5 pair and have plans to purchase more this spring. I have two black pair that I wear to work sometimes when I know no one is really going to be paying attention to my clothes. They are comfy and snug and they show off the new smaller tush I am developing.
2. Bananas Foster Cheesecake. It's my own recipe and it's to die for. I serve it warm out of the oven and it is definitely not lo-calorie. But it's sooooooo good. I developed the recipe based on a sweet potato bake I saw once on Sandra Lee's show on food network.
3. Chips and Salsa: salty, crunchy, cold, nuff said.
4. Internet on my phone: I am connected to the interwebs 24/7 and it makes me so happy.
5. Jack Daniels: You know that song "whiskey girl" that's me. Crown Royal is a close second, I can drink both on the rocks, with soda, out of a shoe, whatever.
And the three Sweeties getting this award are
1. The Fat Mom
These Moms are all sweet as can be and if you don't follow them you should take a gander and see what they are up to.
Happy Saturday All