9/11/2010

Zumba and Prolixis

Hilarity, times two...

1. Yesterday I learned why I need to buy some new pants. During my second Zumba class, which was, so much fun, I was grooving and shaking and then, my pants fell off, not once or twice even, but a couple times. Good thing my shirt was long and I caught them before they hit the floor. Another good thing that everyone else is as rhythm challenged as me and probably didn't see it. It was a horrifying way to learn that my workout pants are just too big, I could have safety pinned them to my bra!! Need. New. Pants...

2. On the way home I pulled through Sonic and got myself a diet Dr pepper with vanilla, yum. Then I was cruising home singing along with the radio and had to pull over becuase a commercial cause me to spit soda all over myself, the steering wheel and the windshield. OMG! There was some fourteen year old girl telling men how Prolixis (sp?) would solve their problems, because size matters, women don't care about length, it's width and fullness that drives us wild...green jumping Jesus, it was hilarious!!! After cleaning up the windshield I was able to drive again but then remembering the commercial caused me to inhale more Dr Pepper and I had to pull over again so I could cough up a lung on the side of the road.

How can a weekend be bad when its starts out with so much promise?

5 comments:

Ali said...

Holy Cow, they have those commercials on the radio now? Bad enough having to listen on tv.

Hope you weren't going commando at Zumba. :-)

You're too funny.

TheFondueGoddess said...

ahhh, you're awesome! I'm so glad that you can look at both of those situations and laugh. There are alot of people who don't have the courage to find life funny!


loves loves loves
http://thefonduegoddess.blogspot.com/

Y said...

Love this blog already, you're too funny!

xx

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Thanks for the laugh...I'm not happy your pants fell off...oh wait - yah - I totally am. GO YOU!

Randy said...

Okay, #1 is the best out of the two.. I think your reaction to #2 is hysterical, but if it's the commercial I remember (on XM radio), every time I hear it I have to change the station... There are times when I just don't want to think about length vs. width vs. fullness! I have more important things in my life to measure right now, like weight and the number of days until next summer! They really shouldn't tempt my OCD tendencies like that. Besides the teenie-bop announcer is super annoying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...