Today at church Hannah provided me with some more fantastic to share.
First we sit in the back near some fairly ornate stained glass windows. She asked me what they were, and I told her "pretty stained glass windows" Her response was, "Wow those sure are pained ass windows!!!" I had to get up and leave the service until I could breathe again.
Then my Mom was trying to tell her that on the window at the front of the church were sheep and Jesus. After looking around for a minute she said, "Grannie, there's no windows and I don't see any Jeez...Where's the Jeez Grannie?"
I was right, this weekend began with awesome and has kept on going since then. Hope Everyone else's was as great.
Oh!!!I forgot to bring the crazy on Friday so I'll do it today.
1. If a major newspaper wrote an article about you today, what would the headline be?
-Woman Missing! Last seen wearing a Ninja costume and grumbling about a nap.
2. Name one thing you like about being an adult.
- my dirty kitchen, it's shameful and not awesome but its mine. I can cook anything, leave dirty dished for as long as I can stand them and walk around naked if I want to, and I often do.
3. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon when you were a kid?
- Ren and Stimpy, and don't you dare say that yellow holey screwball reminds you of Ren and Stimpy, the comedic genius cannot be duplicated.
4. When is the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt about them?
- removed, the Ninja was being petty.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland.
- Life has been busy, really, really busy. But good apart from that. Blog land has been invigorating, since Drazil was so kind I now have almost daily dialog with others out in the world and it makes me feel good to be getting connected.