9/23/2010

Icing on the cake

Yeah, I know, still with the damned icing, I can't freaking help it. I put in on a cake and  then put it back in the fridge. It's harder to eat it by the spoonful if its spread over a cake and somehow I don't really want to eat the cake.  It is still calling to me but now the voice is weak and petulant...

No joke folks my tomorrow is going to be nutso. Starting at 8 am I have about an hour point five to prepare for a meeting at 2pm. Then I need to be at one of the homes I oversee at 10, another at 11 and back to the campus by 1:30 to prepare the conference room for my meeting. Very stressful meeting from 2-4, then home to clean the kitchen, pack for the munches and I for the weekend at grams, make black bean patties and hummus and then zumba from 7:15 till 8:30. Problem then is that I have to come home hyped up on zumba and try to rest. It's like speed, you just can't sit still after you are done, your legs feel like they are going to melt, but you're still bopping around...

In completely unrelated news I feel like dirt this week, lemons have stopped helping and I just want to lay in bed for days at a time. If I start dropping weight or having heart palpitations I'll know its time to head back to the endocrinologist. I have Grave's disease which is a thyroid function related auto-immune disorder. My last flare up was quashed by becoming pregnant with booger butt, I am sort of waiting to see if its gone for good, or if that was a quick fix.

I kept from consuming every food in my kitchen be preparing a carrot and cauliflower soup with onion, a little chicken and lots of broth. I added some yogurt to make it creamy and at 200 calories a bowl it was a good alternative to frosting. I had two enormous bowls of it, I feel like I'm going to explode but the thought of licking frosting off a spoon makes me queasy right now so...Score!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...