7/22/2010

9 Weeks In, 19 pounds down

Today I am feeling rather emotional. It's been a hard week, lots of hormonal roller-coastering and leaking(crying, which I hate doing) There are some days when all I can do is sit on my couch and think of how much I would like to eat nachos, cupcakes, pasta, basically anything bad for me. I resist, because I know that my body is just looking for a way to ease stress. My daughters must have some form of esp because they always seem to know when I am feeling down, they come and ask for hugs and tell me they love me, those babies are amazing!

I'm feeling kind of dried out, so I am going to increase my fluids to feel more hydrated. Plus, water makes your body work, right?

Ready for a before and after??? It's amazing, really.

Me, February 13th, 2010
February 2010

Me, July 14th, 2010
July 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post randomly came up in 'you might also like'.... wow, I love pictures where you can SEE the difference even when you can't necessarily feel it. Our mind plays tricks on us sometimes with losses, but the proof is here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...