7/26/2010

210, yes that's right, 210

Today my weight is 210, which means I have lost 22 pounds since may 17th. I am starting to think I am going to make it to my goal. My personal goal being to get to 180 by January 1st, 2011. The BMI meter and "experts" say I should be shooting for 140, but honestly if I get and stay anywhere around 160 at some point, I will be ecstatically happy.

While weighing in today a coworker told me that she thought I was around 160??? Is it even possible to look so much thinner than you are? I wonder if she was just being nice?

While watching weight loss shows I have seen people who weigh the same as me look way worse than I ever did. I never felt as bad as they say they do, I always felt flexible, strong and pretty okay...

I guess you might say I'm a little more dense than most, which is good and bad. Good because I can look better than than the scale suggests I ought to and Bad, because I will not see results as quickly, at least in the mirror.

I sort of wonder if I have a lot of muscle, if so, it will make this whole endeavor much easier, after all muscle burns fat more quickly and makes your body healthy.

Me, 7-26-2010
1 071

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...