10/01/2012

BIG DEEP COMFORTING BREATHS....

It's finally October.

I LOVE October, I love the seasonal beers, I love the weather, I love the holiday, I love the candy, I love the pumpkin patches, I love the foods, I love it all. YAY October. I can't even explain it, but I woke up this morning and realizing it was "fall" just took a huge weight off my shoulders.

With 9 people living in one house, starting a daisy girl scout troop, teaching weekend classes and squirt avoiding sleep like it is a clown juggling severed heads, I've been a little stressed so hopefully the cool breeze, cooler brew and a few afternoons of slightly chilly relaxing in the yard will balm my frazzled nerves and allow me some much needed zen time.

In other zen news, my bedroom is probably the cleanest it has ever been. I spent the majority of the day in there yesterday folding laundry, organizing the closet and finding better storage for the multitudes of blankets and pillows that have been amassed over the last 3 years. I also got down and cleaned up a bunch of carpet stains and then vacuumed the crap out of the rug, thanks to my brother and his new awesome cleaning supply windfall.

It's looking good in there and I have hooked up a TV with a dvd player we had laying around so now I can watch movies while folding laundry. I'm not hooking up cable in there because I don't want to start keeping myself awake watching the news (right, we all know I'd be watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.)

Anyway, I have a busy month, 3 trips to the pumpkin patch, 2 weddings, 2 birthday parties, and 1 Trunk or Treat night. It can't get much better. OH! wait, yes it can, we are getting a second car in two weeks...

happy sighs...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am loving the fall colors. Not thrilled with what's next but will just enjoy what's now.
Can't wait to see what you come up with for Halloween outfits for the kiddo's.
Glad all is going good. Squirt growing like a weed and no more pumping, awesome. I remember the relief and the lonesomeness.
Take care and have a blessed evening!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...