6/29/2012

Duck Herding 101

I just read on a wonderful blog about a woman who suspects she has ADD, but has never been diagnosed. She talks about finding clean rooms and making a mess, planning to do one thing but being completely distracted and finding herself awake at 3 in the morning. (I think she might be my doppelganger)

She mentioned attempts to keep her ducks in a  row and that they keep running away, getting out of line and she has to chase them.

Seriously

She is me

I've been wanting to update/change my blog for awhile so I could get a little better feel for my life, because while losing is part of it, that's not the only reason I'm here.

So, I'm changing the name of the blog, and going to change up the design a bit. I'll still be here with stories about babies, crafts, food, workouts and losing a few pounds, but I think I want something a little brighter. Hope you all will like the changes and enjoy my blathering for awhile longer.

1 comment:

safire said...

To new beginnings :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...