3/23/2012

So, What did I miss?

Hello my blog friends. It's been awhile since I posted anything but photos but as you can imagine, I've been a bit preoccupied. After bringing Squirt home we've settled in quite nicely and I've even been able to sleep rather well a few nights.

I've decided to co-sleep with my little guy, and have moved a full sized bed into the nursery where he and I can get our snuggle on each night. He still naps and starts out each night in his bassinet, but after the first wake up and feeding, he nestles in next to me and we sleep for 3-4 hours at a time. I typically wake up before he starts crying because he is so close to me and after a quick feeding and diaper change it's right back off to dream land.

I've been enjoying the frozen stuff I made prior to giving birth and not having to cook very much. Mutti has been here nearly every day and has been making sure that I eat and take naps when I'm looking a bit run down. it's been lovely.

I'm back to reading and I'll be back to commenting as well as giving you all the run down as I prepare to re-enter the land of workouts, and attempt to get myself in shape for the Muck Ruckus wich has replaced the mud run and is scheduled for May 19th. Two months to get myself back in sufficient shape to complete an event that actually made me more sore than childbirth did. I was sitting normally in about a day with childbirth, every muscle in my body hurt for about a week after the mud run last year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...