2/03/2012

Invasion of the Pod Husbands

In the last two weeks Jeeves has been doing things that make me wonder if he is really the man I married. For the past 2 weeks he has been washing dishes, doing laundry, letting me nap, and generally being "that guy"

You know who "that guy" is, right?

The perfect husband to a pregnant lady, the one who makes other wives jealous.

With two sick babies and a case of the yucks myself I have never been more proud to be married to this blessing of a man.

He's amazing and I'm blessed. No pictures today, but I look like death so that probably for the best.

4 comments:

safire said...

Mr Ninja sounds like an amazing husband. You guys are so cute! :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and the kids feel better.

the strawberry said...

That is too sweet!!! I know a few men that could learn a thing or two from Jeeves!!

Amanda said...

Hooray, Jeeves! Way to step up to the plate :D

Julie said...

YEAH for hubby. BOO for the yucks. YEAH that sunshine is getting better. BOO Pumpkin is sick. YEAH!!! it's Friday. Take care and get better. Blessings!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...