1. I love Doritos; which is not news to many of you. My confession is that I have been eating way too many of them. Recently, they have put out the Taco flavored ones again which were sort of always my cryptonite, and it needs to stop.
2. My fluid levels have been dismal for the last two weeks. I have been slacking big time in the hydration department.
3. I have been a gym slacker as well. Only going a handful of times in June and really half assing it the whole time I was there. not cool.
4. I sometimes eat cold hotdogs right out of the wrapper, standing in front of the fridge.
5. I'm consuming way too much salt and I can feel it in my giant puffy hands and feet.
I feel like I've let go of my good habits and let lazy bull-shit creep back into my life. I'm really lucky that I haven't been more affected by it. I've been back on the ball this week, flexing my calories between 1200 and 1500 and eating tons of veggies and grains. I've been sticking to leaner proteins and both Jeeves and I have sworn off red meat for the summer.
I'm gonna stay healthy if it takes everything I've got to do it, and it just might.