4/08/2011

Riding in Style

The ninja family has aquired a new vehicle. A mini-van... Yep, I got me a soccer mom mobile.
100E1027
If I wasn't totally in love with the space, gas mileage, running engine and heated leather seats, I'd be weeping for my new level of uncoolness.

Come on, who am I kidding, I can be cool no matter what I'm driving. :0)

This weekend will be less crazy, I am making a cake and teaching classes, but no other insanity is planned. I'm going to go to the gym and run for a bit each day and between rain showers I'm going to spend some more time breaking in my boots for the mud run. I watch a video of some monkey bars from hell that I am going to have to try to navigate on this mud run and it gave me indigestion. I sincerely hope this is going to be as fun as I am making it out to be in my mind.

This weekend, probably Sunday night, I am also going to try to get my home office organized and rearranged. We are getting rid of some useless furniture and crap that has been sitting around and making the office more useful.

In spare room cleanup news, 3 more bags of trash have been transplanted to the dump and 2 broken kitchen chairs have been busted up and sent to the woodpile. I have begun to organize the Christmas stuff, getting rid of things we do not put out or like anymore and carefully sorting the important things. Things are shaping up. I feel another trip to the goodwill coming up as I continue the fleecing of useless crap. It feels so good to get it out of my house and have space for things that make me happy and enrich my life.

5 comments:

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

I think the new van rocks. Heated seats?! I'm jealous!! I think as long as you don't have the little stick figure family stickers in the back window, it can still be cool. :)

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the minivan mom club, I have been a member since late last year. It's nice to have the space, trust me, no more, "Will that fit in my car?" wondering.

Amanda said...

I borrowed my mom's mini van while they were out of town for a few weeks and I have to say I'm jealous! Ah well, the ancient sedan is paid for, and it's going to have to do for a few more years... :)

Erin said...

Sweet! Can't wait to go for a ride. I am in agreement with the previous poster about the stick figures though.

Julie said...

Enjoy the mini van, it just makes life more managable. I have 2 large suburbans, though gas hogs love the space.
Glad you're getting that spare room done. You'll have to share pictures when you all done.
Take care and have a blessed weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...