Issue 1- Facebook: and the way it is used today.
- Point 1: Use fucking punctuation when typing updates that are more than one sentence long. I can't tell you how irriating it is to try to decipher 6 lines of words with no sentence structure, no punctuation and words like "effing" "TXT" and "ppl"
- Point 2: The reason we pay therapists thousands of dollars is that they have specialized training, facebook is not an acceptable substitute for appropriate mental health care.
- Point 3: Facebook is a social media; be social and realize that spewing juvenile nonsense out into the webisphere is not useful or appreciated.
- Point 4: Does anyone else have a large number of "facebook" friends who are always, "sick" "tired" "so busy" or just plain whiney babies? Wow, if my life was that crappy I'd find a new hobby or try to get laid or something. I certainly would not stare idly at a facebook page clicking the refresh button hoping someone cares about my 4th "super bad headache" this week.
- Note: I have posted about a headache before, and about my kids being sick. Really not knocking people who do it from time to time, just the constant bitching gets old.
- Point 5 (mostly aimed at teenagers): The next time someone posts about how bored they are on facebook I am going to drive my children to thier house, drop them off with caffeine and playdough, and go to the gym. I can't remember the last time I was bored, or had nothing to do.