I'm feeling a little better today, I enjoyed the evening with My Mutti, Gram and Munches. It was a girls night in complete with yummy dinner and kids movies. I spoke with the mother of Stinker and told her exactly what was on my mind, I was firm but not mean and it was very cathartic.
I found my computer cord and wanted to share some photos.
This is the cake I made on Sunday.
the little boats, anchors and life preservers were made of fondant. it was yummy and turned out very cute.
This was my gift
SIL's mother and father are pretty crafty and they made this cool box, which held a great bottle of wine to match my kitchen. I love sunflowers, and this made me smile. Thanks Mickie and Dan!!!
Pumpkin at the Parade
It's a bummer when you only get smarties thrown at you instead of tootsie pops. (sad face Pumpkin)
This was me after the Saint Patty's day parade.
At this parade I learned a couple things.
1. It is hard to use a port-a-potty when you have three toddlers and no other adults around that you trust.
2. Three toddlers weigh more than two toddlers.
3. It is difficult to direct a wagon while running after a toddler down a hill.
4. Going to the Zoo without another adult is a foolish plan.
5. Nothing tires munches out like fresh air and sun.
I'll be making another cake this weekend. Hopefully my cake business is going to get off the ground. I'll never be as good as the cake boss, but that's okay cause I don't have room in my kitchen for that enormous mixer. :0)