1/13/2011

I'd like to thank the Academy

I love blog awards. I have only ever received one of them, until today baby. Well, yesterday to be more exact. Ishmael and Kelly both called me out on their blogs and awarded me with the stylish blogger award.

Photobucket
I love both of these ladies, they inspire me, make me smile and their brand of hilarity is right up my alley. 

So here's my price of admission.
7 things about me, wow let the narcissism flow freely. 

1. I am first and foremost a momma. From the time when I could form the "what I want to do when I grow up" thought, it was always, be a mommy. My munches are my world, and they are hilarious.

2. I am terrified of engineering failures. I am convinced that I am going to die in some catastrophic building collapse, or the big glass ball at the Fox theater is going to land on my head. In related insanity I am also convinced that my double wide trailor is going to someday just fall apart like two halves of a clam.

3. I am a musical bi-polar. My IPOD boasts Queen, Anna Nalick, The Glen Miller Orchestra, Frank Sinatra, Pink, Lady Gaga and Bon Jovi.

4. I'm a slob, big time, crap everywhere slob. I will wear every peice of clothing I own so I can put off doing laundry for as long as possible. It's good that Jeeves is such a neat freak, he keeps our house from being condemned.

5. I -hate- sweating. I hate the feeling of sweat running down anywhere. It makes me feel like things are crawling on me. I will wear more clothes than needed so the clothing will soak up the sweat and I don't have to feel it dripping off of anything. Sweating makes me feel like I'm trying to diffuse a bomb or something, it makes me anxious and irritated.

6. I sing along with the kid shows on Nick Jr. I know the words and somedays I even get up and dance around. My kids are toddlers and they think I'm hilarious. We do alot of goofy jumping and dancing around on a daily basis.

7. I sleep better with my kids in bed with me. Both girls, Jeeves and myself can all Tetris our way into a comfy position and sleep soundly all night long. It's like I need to be touching them for my body to relax enough to sleep well. I'm pretty sure it goes back to when Pumpkin was first born and I could only rest when she was sleeping on my chest and I could feel her breathing. We are co-sleepers and I don't see that changing in the near future. This makes Mutti crazy.

Alright I'm supposed to nominate other blogs for the award. So I'm nominating

The Fat Mom - who is fabulous and doesn't realize it as much as the rest of us do.
Vavoom Vintage - who is more stylish than anyone I know.
Kreating Kristen - who is a Momma-bear and stronger today then I will ever be.
Calories and Crunches - who is so adorable I want to hang out with her cause I'd be cuter by association.
The Gasoline Free Commute - because he is showing us that dudes can be stylish bloggers!
Dancing Towards Myself - cause she can do something I want desperately to learn, belly dance!
Stephanie - who is kind and amazingly supportive of her fellow bloggers.

Since Kelly and Ish already have the award I am not going to re-gift, but I love you both more than my knee high black boots (trust me, that's saying something).
Sooooo, G'night!

4 comments:

als said...

Thank you, Ninja! I shall strive to be worthy of the award! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Ninja! I'm flattered. *HUGS*

Kelly said...

Tee hee. ;) <3

And you're absolutely right about us being long lost twins...I think you're on to something there. I never knew how to describe how I felt when I sweated--you hit the nail on the head--it *is* like diffusing a bomb!!!

Hally Bell said...

OMG, I'm so honored! And thanks for the cute comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...