As I said I don't do resolutions, mostly because I don't really like that sound of the word, it's so final. It sounds like the problem is no longer there, it's "resolved." Which isn't really the case if you are making a change in your life. If you want to change, your problems have just begun really.
So instead I prefer to declare intentions. This year I intend to:
1. Keep up my weight loss, I have 27 pounds left to lose before I hit my goal, that's not very far.
2. Eat more dinners at the kitchen table with Jeeves and the Munches, they deserve more of my time.
3. Read to the Munches more often. We share a love of books and that will only continue if I foster it.
4. Give back, I don't have much but I have more than so many others, it's time I shared some of my blessings.
5. Spend more time outside. It's a beautiful world and we should spend more time out in it.
6. Be more active and educated about my faith. My reasons are my own.
On to my next goal: I want to be a size 12 by Valentine's day, an achievable goal, I feel. So I am going to cut my calories back to 1500 most days, and increase my exercise. I want to be able to say I have lost 8 sizes in one year. I will posting an SSDD (Same Shirt, Different Day) post this week with the outfit I wore last v-day to show you all how far I have come, it's really amazing to see, stay tuned.
Peace Out, My Ninjas