12/15/2010

Stupid Busy

This has been the week from hell. I have been at work for at least 10 hours everyday, it is frickin freezing and I have not been able to get to the gym. I need some exertion and since it's 487 degrees below zero and I have munch duty as soon as I'm off work I can't go for a neighborhood run/jog. Also I have a birthday party this Friday so I have to miss zumba. I have responded to this sluggishness by taking Allan's few day 1200 calorie challenge. I originally intended on keeping my own minimum calorie for life amount but felt like the lack of actual intentional workout necessitated some new diet action.

Yesterday was just alright, I needed something to keep me awake while I was working from home so a protein bar at about 8pm put me at 1280 calories for the day. I love protein bars, a few of them taste good enough that they satisfy my candy-crave, plus I am getting some good stuff too. I believe they are going to remain part of my forever diet, like the slim fast lattes.  I didn't feel deprived yesterday which was mostly because I ate about three bowls of skinny soup during the day; warm, full of veggies, and spicy = just what I needed. I also drank like it was going out of style, I must have had 7 cups of hot tea on top of my water and breakfast shake. Peed like a lunatic all day.

I am going to try like hell to make it to the gym today, I need to run, my legs are getting restless, and I want to get my new shoes this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck making it to the gym today! I love protein bars too, especially for breakfast when I'm usually rushed trying to get the kids off to school. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...