12/02/2010

Stop the World!

I need to get off...

Cripes it's been a busy day and this ten mintues to post is about the only sitting I get to do for the rest for the day. I am off to the gym for a workout, then home to cook dinner, clean house, do laundry, make munch christmas dresses and put up the tree. Phew that looks like even more now that I've written it all down. But Jeeves is going to help and workouts always make me feel like I can take on the world  a little.

I found a great red sweater at the goodwill today and I am going to frankenstien convert it into a great embellished cardigan for the Ninja Family Christmas Debacle, otherwise known as the day we try to get a family picture done.  I'll post some before and afters when I get it done. 

Alright, I'm out, the elliptical and great music is calling me, as is the cookie dough protien bar I've promised myself post workout. Hope everyone had a less hectic thursday than I did.

PS I looked awesome today, and I found two pairs of size 14 pants and the salvation army last night for 2 dollars a peice!!! yesssssssss....

3 comments:

Kelly said...

haha! I thought I was the only one who said "cripes." Love it.

The Fat Mom said...

Cant wait to see your cardigan!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Have a great day! *Hugs*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...