11/16/2010

Leggo my Pretzels

that's what she said...

Giving them up today, I need a period of abstinence from the pretzels. I have been choosing to eat them in lieu of real food for dinner the last three days. I realize this is not a healthy calorie intake and I would benefit from a break from the salty, crunchy, goodness...*drool*

Sorry, back on topic, no more pretzels, for at least two weeks. This is my word and as such is beyond contestation, (hey, where did that line come from?)

Do any of my fellow blogger buddies ever look back through the rolls and wonder where all the words come from? I don't think I'm all that wordy in real life, but maybe I'm not such a good judge. I am constantly amazed that people are interested in what I have to write. I lost two followers this week, hope I didn't do anything to offend. If I did, please accept my apologies.

I'm going to try a video later in the week. I love seeing people's faces when they talk, it makes the blog entries that much more interesting because I can picture expressions when I'm reading.

3 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Pretzels are the evil. I have to steer way clear because for me, there is no such thing as "just a few pretzels". And I don't eat them in place of a meal, I eat them in addition to a meal.

Not good.

Want me to be your anti pretzel sponsor? We can stay away from them, together. :)

My verification word is "plate". tee-hee

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

Pretzels are evil. I totally agree. That and goldfish. Who's bright idea were they? Butthole. Good move on the anti-pretzel kick. Good luck with it!

Randy said...

I love goldfish crackers... but I'll tell you that the huge kryptonite for me is not so much plain or salted pretzels, but the pretzels that are dipped in milk chocolate!! Those things will ruin any diet anytime! I love the sweetness of the chocolate coupled with the salt of the pretzel. Excellent! The guy who invented that must have sold his soul to the devil.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...