9/02/2010

Peace, Love & Waterbottles

1 171

1 172
This looks way better in person, the glitter kind of funked up the picture.

I put these on workout shirts because I want to wear it on friday to my Zumba class, which should be awesomely embarassing.

I'll get pics of the shirts on and post them as well, but its hard to do that because Jeeves works midnights and I don't have the cash for a live in photographer.

And now, for somthing completly different. Rising like a phoenix from the ashes of "Musings of a Lost Art Goddess," comes Nellie's Cook Book. I have turned my old artsy-fartsy blog into a cook book blog. I will now be posting my recipes there and will be linking them to this blog instead of including them in these posts. But you'll be able to get there pretty easy as I am follwing my other blog so you don't have to just look for it in my blog roll. I am going to be doing some enhancements so bear with the unfinished product for a bit. If you want emails when I put new recipes up let me know and I'll get them to you.

Oh! Heres a pic of the meatloaf and mashed potatoes from the other night, Wierd but it tasted better the next day and definatly needed gravy, oh well they can't all be winners.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...