8/05/2011

Survey Says...

1. What is your occupation right now ?
-I work in Human Services with adults with developmental disabilities as a Manager and Quality Assurance officer.
2.What color are your socks right now?
-no socks, don't like em, and you can't make me wear them until its at least 40 degrees out there.
3. What are you listening to right now?
-lawnmowers, and tacky top 40 music.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
-Sour Patch Kids. before that a light yogurt.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
-yes, but it's really not pretty.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
-Jeeves, he was a pill cause he's tired but whatevs
7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?

-yep, Erika is a funny lady.
8. How old are you today?
-28
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
-Really none, but I can tolerate baseball
10. What is your favorite drink?
-long island iced tea, well, most of the time, but for the next couple months, regular sweet tea.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
-abso-freakin-lutely, I do it every 8 weeks, probs gonna be blonde soon.
12. Favorite food?
-Nachos
13. What is the last movie you watched?
-Easy A
14. Favorite day of the year?
-Halloween, I love costumes and now I have kids so it's perfectly acceptable to dress up, and make jeeves do it too.
15. How do you vent anger?
-I cry and eat fat soup. 16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
- Kid Sister Doll, yeah I know they were creepy, that was part of her charm. 17. What is your favorite season?
-Winter, I love the cold. It's probably a fat girl thing, more clothes feels more attractive so I feel better when I can wear sweaters and scarves.  18. Cherries or Blueberries?
-niether, blech19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
- Meh, they're fun to read but let's not be hysterical20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
- gram's house at the lake21. Favorite Tv Show?
- Was Fringe, now I don't have one22. Living arrangements?
- We own a mobile home where I live with Jeeves and the munches.
23. When was the last time you cried?
- Yesterday, twice, What I'm pregnant, I cry at Tide commercials. 24. What is on the floor of your closet?
- shoes, a basket of un-matched socks and a Rubbermaid tub filled with towels.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
- My little brother, my first and oldest friend.
26. What did you do last night?
- cleaned like a mad woman.
27. What are you most afraid of?
- Zombies, no joke I have a zombie contingency plan and I'll survive; so If they rise up come to the mid-west I'll keep you alive.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
-Plain with cheese
29. Favorite dog breed?
- don't have one, although my gram's schnauzer is about the only dog I like. 30. Favorite day of the week?
-Thursday, I usually get to hang out with Mom and my niece and nephew for awhile.
31. How many states have you lived in?
-Three: Missouri, Maryland and Texas
32. Diamonds or pearls?
- Emeralds33. What is your favorite flower?
-Daisies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...