3/08/2011

Sneaky Like a Ninja, with zucchini.

I really don't have a lot to talk about today. I went to the gym and now I'm getting ready to do some work from home. I have some stuff I really need to get done tonight and I have a long day tomorrow.  Luckily it's a long day that starts and ends kind of early. I'm taking the munches to Wally World in a bit, we need some produce and some beans.

I'm going to perfect my white chili recipe and post it for others to enjoy. It's creamy and has tons of veggies. I use fat free plain yogurt to add the creaminess. so yummy. I'll be making making that tomorrow, since I'll have to soak the beans tonight. I love beans, we eat them all the time at Chez Ninja .

Alright, I'm done yammering, I got nothing today, water's in, calories are out and I'm going to be done eating for the day in about an hour. Since it's pancake day We are having zucchini pancakes for dinner, I'm off to deceive my children into eating veggies, I'm such a rat.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

looking forward to the white chili recipe! Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...