2/05/2011

Oh Baby, You Know What I Like!

RHPS 004

I work in Human Services, and that means that fundraising is needed to pay my salary, so I volunteered at our annual charity dinner. The theme this years was rocking 50's so I had my uber-awesome SIL from Vavoom Vintage help me work out this stunning ensemble. She did my hair and gave me these cute little cherries to put in my hair too. She also loaned me a petticoat thing that helped to fill out the skirt. I sold raffle tickets and served as some living decoration for the evening. It was very fun and I scored a huge piece of chocolate cake for my efforts in the "craft service room" during my break. I'd have taken a photo, but I inhaled it too fast.

Heading out with the fam tomorrow for a ladies day while the dudes watch the super bowl. Hope your team wins, and if they don't I hope you don't get indigestion from too many hot wings.

10 comments:

Sarah G said...

Cute!! Sounds like it was a successful evening! Score on the chocolate cake!

Unknown said...

Lovely, I adore 50's clothes and the cherries in your hair are slendid! I need to find me some cherries to put in my hair! =)

Polar's Mom said...

LOVE that poodle skirt-or is it a schnauzer skirt? Either way you look divine darling, and those colors are very nice on you!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Erin said...

The skirt turned out really cute! Sounds like your fundraiser was a success too.

Annie said...

What fun! you look great, btw!

Anonymous said...

I do the activities programming in a retirement community and I frequently get the oppurtunity to play "dress up". I love it! Hope your fundraiser was a success.

als said...

What a great picture -- you look great!!!

Amanda said...

you look so cute!!

Kelly said...

Oh my god, you're freaking adorable!!!

The Fat Mom said...

Love the outfit. You look AMAZING! Hope the fundraiser was a success. It sounds like it was a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...