Oh, I love Drazil as much as Ms FatAss, they give me assignments, its like creative writing from college only I get to use contractions and foul language, whop-de-doo!
So today its BYOC: Bring your own craziness, and away we go....
1. What is your favorite school supply?
Pens: pens of every color under the sun, different shapes and one that Jeeves bought for me a few years ago that I call the enforcer, it's like 16 inches long, could work as a baseball bat, mmmmm, love em, pens.
2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?
1. Blankies, made by a good family friend, life would not be the same for the munches without these.
2. My crochet bag, a gift from Jeeves last Christmas, this has my prized collection of hooks and needles, if I didn't use them everyday I would put them in a lighted display case.
3. My purse, it has our camera and all of our SD cards of the munches lives in it, plus car keys would be nice.
4. The folder: which contains the title for our house, cars, wedding license, SS cards, Birth certificates, everything important, and the first picture each of the munches ever drew and brought to me to tell me they had done it just for me, *sniff*
5. My cookbook, which mom made for me for a wedding gift, it has all of the family recipes I love and my recipes that have come about since my diet started, It's full of her handwriting which is really iimportant for me to have for when I no longer have her.
3. what is your favorite drink – alcoholic or not?
Long Island Iced Tea - made well with lemon juice instead of coke or sour mix, and none of that rail bullshit, make mine with the good stuff.
4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?
January 20th which in some circles is capricorn and other is aquarius, I tend to go more with aquarius traits.
Among other things, this is said of aquarians, "Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone."
...damn, I'm cool!
5. How do I feel about blogland this week? (at least thats the questions I choose to answer)
I feel a little green, you know, envy... I want people to read and like my blog and I enjoy seeing the triple digit number of followers on other blogs but I also know they were probably once like me, 7 followers, checking with OCD like tenacity 43 times a day to see if a new follower has shown up...well, maybe not that bad, but new like me anyway.
thank you, thank you very much.